DEATH ROW was abolished in Illinois in 2012!!!
Illinois' Death Row:
• Rodney Adkins, 44, for the 2003 murder of an Oak Park woman who walked in on him as he burglarized her condo.
• Teodoro Baez, 31, for a 1999 double murder in which the victims were dismembered with a samurai sword after a drug dispute near Chicago.
• Dion Banks, 45, for the 2001 shooting death of a woman in front of her two young sons during a carjacking in the Ford City Mall parking lot.
• Joseph Bannister, 39, for wounding his ex-girlfriend and killing her sister during a 2000 attack in Chicago's Logan Square neighborhood.
• Ricardo Harris, 43, for the 1999 murder of two Oak Lawn liquor store clerks during an attempted burglary, in which two customers also were injured.
• Laurence Lovejoy, 41, for the rape and murder of his 16-year-old stepdaughter, Erin Justice, in 2004 in Aurora.
• Anthony Mertz, 31, for the 2001 murder of Rolling Meadows native Shannon McNamara, 21, in her off-campus apartment at Eastern Illinois University.
• Brian Nelson, 25, for killing his former girlfriend, her brother, her father and her father's girlfriend outside Peotone in 2002.
• Daniel Ramsey, 29, for the July 1996 shooting deaths of two girls, ages 16 and 12, and wounding his former girlfriend and three toddlers in Hancock County.
• Paul Runge, 37, for the rapes and murders of a woman and her 10-year-old daughter in their Chicago apartment in 1997.
• Cecil Sutherland, 52, for the 1987 abduction, rape and murder of 10-year-old Amy Schulz, of Kell, Ill., in Jefferson County.
• Curtis Thompson, 65, for the 2002 shooting deaths of three people, including a sheriff's deputy, in rural Stark County.
• Andrew Urdiales, 43, for the 1996 murder of a 21-year-old Hammond woman in Livingston County.